In the food-production industry, packaging standards are constantly evolving to meet consumer needs and safety requirements. In February 2020, BRCGS Packaging Materials Issue 6 became the latest shift in packaging standards, making it crucial that your facility has a clear understanding of these updates.
This two-day instructor-led course offers knowledge in how BRCGS audits against the standard operate, including preparation, the audit process, nonconformities, corrective actions, and certificate issues. The course also will provide you with the confidence to make crucial decisions in your facility as you prepare for an audit or interpret its findings.
Following completion of this course, you will know how to:
- Understand the background and benefits of the standard
- Outline details of the audit and certification program
- Determine audit scope and plan accordingly
- Understand what it means to be audited, potential nonconformities, and any corrective actions
- Report issues and use BRCGS resources