Food Safety Microbiology Webinar
Who knew that something so small our eyes can’t see, could wreak such havoc on food quality? We’re talking about the microorganisms that contaminate food or cause food spoilage. And if you don’t know much about food microbiology now, you don’t want to wait until you see the impact of foodborne disease to learn. That’s where the AIB Food Safety Microbiology webinar comes in.
Who will benefit from this Food Safety Microbiology Webinar?
The following employees would highly benefit from this illuminating webinar to improve their knowledge of food safety microbiology:
- Line supervisors and operators
- Sanitation supervisors
- Quality managers
- Food warehouse supervisors in quality assurance, quality control, and sanitation
After this webinar, you will be able to:
- Develop and implement your own plan for process control, hygiene, and sanitation to comply with regulations to ensure food safety
- Understand the potentially negative impact of common microorganisms in your food plant
- Work with a provided microbial control program and micro testing tools unique to your facility
- Become a qualified professional capable of effectively addressing contamination in your facility
- Support your facility by gaining knowledge about important environmental factors that influence contamination
Upon enrollment, you will have 3 years of access to the webinars. You may view them as many times as you like during this period. You may gain immediate access by clicking through the "My Enrollments" tab after making your purchase. If you'd rather view the webinar later, we will also send an email with access instructions for your reference.