Introduction to the BRCGS Global Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 3
Receive Comprehensive BRCGS Global Standard Training
This introductory course ensures that new and existing auditors have a consistent understanding of the BRCGS Global Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 3. This comprehensive BRCGS training provides insight into the standard and audit process. Participants of the AIB BRCGS training will receive a BRCGS Certificate and CEUs upon completion. Bundle with a BRCGS Gap Assessment for added value!
Who will benefit from this BRCGS training?
- Technical managers
- Operations managers
- Food service managers
After this training session you’ll know how to:
- Explain the benefits of the Standard to the supply chain
- Explain the certification process and steps needed to become certified
- Apply the Standard to your company or a company you work with
- Follow the Standard protocol
- Access and use the BRCGS Directory and information it contains
Schedule Your BRCGS Training
Call us at 800-633-5137 or send an email to schedule your BRCGS private training session. Click the following to view more BRCGS training opportunities.