Hazard Analysis and Critical Controls Points (HACCP) Integration for FSMA Compliance
Modify your current HACCP plan to meet FSMA's food safety plan requirements. You'll understand FSMA's preventive controls requirements and be able to reconcile differences in your HACCP plan. Successful analysis and effective implementation will help you transition to an audit-ready food safety system!
Your improved plan will address additional hazards, assign appropriate preventive controls (process, allergen, sanitation, supply-chain, other) and provide justification, and identify responsible parties.
Who will benefit from this HACCP training?
Senior management, HACCP teams, qualified individuals, and those in charge of regulatory compliance will find the practical tips they need to apply FSMA's preventive controls requirements to their HACCP plans. This course is relevant for any food manufacturing, storage & distribution, and food-contact packaging facility currently using HACCP.
After this course you’ll understand more about:
- Apply FDA guidance documents to your product and process
- Align HACCP's preliminary steps with the HARPC Food Safety Plan
- Reassess your existing HACCP hazard analysis to address additional requirements under HARPC
- Management components of identified preventive controls
- Manage identified preventive controls and required documentation
- Retain records per FDA guidelines
- Review of learning objectives and agenda
- Scope and content of the Food Safety Plan
- Qualified Individual Requirements
- FDA guidance documents review
- Reassess and align HACCP's five (5) preliminary steps with the PCHF Food Safety Plan requirements
- Reassess HACCP's seven (7) principles with the PCHF Food Safety Plan requirements
- Review of Preventive Controls implementation records requirements
- Consideration of other FSMA rules in the development of a FSMA compliant Food Safety Plan.
3 Training Delivery Options